Is Trump a Soviet Sleeper agent?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Is Trump a Soviet Sleeper agent?

#1 Post by Boac » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Some of the internet news channels are awash with the news that Trump has been 'communicating' with Russia for some time. Here is one take on it http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-eco ... to-russia/

Could be a little troubling if there is any basis for this. Not sure, but isn't his wife from a country from the former Soviet bloc? The reach of the KGB is long - and, of course, I have heard it said that the Trumpet thinks Vlad is a good guy.

What a choice the Septics have!

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Is Trump a Soviet Sleeper agent?

#2 Post by om15 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:54 pm

The first Mrs Trump, (Ivana) comes from Zlin in the Czech Repulic, the current Mrs Trump (Melana) comes from Sevnica, Slovenia. This may be no more than a coincidence, or possibly indicates that these two unfortunate women were prepared to go to extreme lengths in order to procure a US passport.

The middle Mrs Trump was US born and bred, I don't think that Mr Trump is likely to be a Russian agent, more likely that Vlad can't believe his luck.

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by 500N » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Boac wrote:I have heard it said that the Trumpet thinks Vlad is a good guy.
What a choice the Septics have!

Er, with a choice between nutless Obama and Vlad, at least Vlad sticks to his word
and follows through with what he says he will do.

The US and particularly Obama have created a bloody mess of the middle east.

Slasher

#4 Post by Slasher » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 am

Indeed. O'Bummer has left the ME to burn, and having stupidly lifted Iran sanctions has allowed its government to roam even more freely to create trouble to its neighbors.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by BenThere » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 am

And Obama sent $1.5 billion of unappropriated cash to help fund the dirty work.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:41 am

OK - all the above but no answer to the question!

obgraham
Capt
Capt

#7 Post by obgraham » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:47 pm

I thought the "Soviets" ceased to exist 25 years ago.

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by 500N » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

obgraham wrote:I thought the "Soviets" ceased to exist 25 years ago.

Name change only, mind set is still the same !

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by om15 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:28 pm

It also maintained that Trump “and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin,

Would this be a commodity that is sought after by Mr Trump? he is not noted for the use of intelligence in his day to day communications, I still maintain that he is unlikely to be a spy, he could make more money spending his time doing other things

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:37 pm

flow of intelligence
- hell, he needs it, so it has to come from somewhere :))

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by rgbrock1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:22 pm

BenThere wrote:And Obama sent $1.5 billion of unappropriated cash to help fund the dirty work.

+10
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

Dirk
Capt
Capt

#12 Post by Dirk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Slasher wrote:Indeed. O'Bummer has left the ME to burn, and having stupidly lifted Iran sanctions has allowed its government to roam even more freely to create trouble to its neighbors.

This cracks me up, so the Bush Family and 2 Invasions of Iraq had **** all to do with it I suppose

Slasher

#13 Post by Slasher » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Ok it cracks you up then.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by Chuks » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 am

Donald Trump as a sleeper agent, someone expected to follow a script, someone close-mouthed? Unless he is the world's greatest actor ever, able to do a perfect presentation of a motor-mouth buffoon often out of control, while actually having the speech discipline of a Trappist monk, Donald Trump could not hope to function as a sleeper agent.

Come to think of it, Trump's image might be the perfect cover! So is Melania his controller or whatever you call that, the person who runs him? What, some dark night she slips into the Presidential sleeping chamber and whispers in his ear, "Donald, fire zee missiles! Fire zee missiles now!" and then it's Armageddon?

Armageddon out of here! Slasher, tell me more about living in Thailand, someplace way back in the jungle.

Slasher

#15 Post by Slasher » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:02 am

No targets worth nuking up here in N. Thailand Chuks, but if the 'Kok was blown off the map it'd be a favor to Humanity.

I see the NYSE / S&P 500 indices are dropping like flies as the unwashed are panicky about a possible victory of "the Donald".

Like pre-Brexit, when these dumbass investors assumed the UK would remain in the EU, so too have they assumed Slippery Clitton would win the Presidency. But with Trump almost closing the gap nearly everyone is running around like chooks with their heads cut off. They assumed Clinton will maintain the status quo (until the inevitable collapse just a few years off) but that Trump is an unknown, who in power would wreak chaos calamity and mayhem. The U.S. dollar takes a nosedive, markets collapse.

So if Trump wins it'll provide a windfall then and there in both currency and certain stocks, because the recovery will be bloody breathtaking in profits. If the Clit wins then nothing changes till 2020. Best to position oneself for either event.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by Chuks » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:12 am

Trump may not even be a US citizen. Top-level investigative journalist Jon Stewart has recently discovered that the person masquerading as "Donald John Trump" was actually born under the name of F*ckface von Clownstick, later changing his name. http://gawker.com/donald-trump-lashes-o ... -489657795

What is von Clownstick hiding from us? That's no sort of American name, is it? I think we need to see his birth certificate, along with, of course, his tax returns. Many Americans may be voting for a man who is not at all who he claims to be!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by Boac » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 am

Time to re-visit?

More Aviation

#18 Post by More Aviation » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Boac wrote:Time to re-visit?

I think it behoves Trump to listen to his national security advisers and make peace with the CIA. Will this happen? Probably not. The man is a loose cannon.

MA

A Lutra Continua
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by A Lutra Continua » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:46 pm

That would be the same CIA who were regarded with distrust and seen as a major threat to world peace by the chattering classes a few months ago, right?

More Aviation

#20 Post by More Aviation » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 pm

A Lutra Continua wrote:That would be the same CIA who were regarded with distrust and seen as a major threat to world peace by the chattering classes a few months ago, right?

No, that would have been the organisation whose acronym stands for F@cking Ballbusting Idiots, oh Ottery one! Well in the Trump election context anyway!

MA