Chief Pilot

The Cost of SAAF's VIP a/c.

#1 Post by ian16th » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:38 am

Cynicism improves with age

Capetonian

Re: The Cost of SAAF's VIP a/c.

#2 Post by Capetonian » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:53 am

There's no mystery about it.
It's a bunch of thieving bloody corrupt savages, all taking their example from the worst of all, the chief herdboy.

A Lutra Continua
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by A Lutra Continua » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:46 am

Seriously, how did folks think it was going to end when they all screeched and wailed to make sure the fox was put in charge of the henhouse? Those who predicted this before '94 were shot down in flames for being vile and nasty. Wonder where all those gobby optimists are now?

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#4 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Having been involved in this business in the UK for all of my military career I find this outrageous. In my latter years I was involved with costings and tasking (not procurement). What on earth do you guys need such a fleet for? I will send in our new proposed Grippens to shoot them down if our boys don't crash their machines before they make the border.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by ian16th » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Never mind what SA is doing, look what the powerhouse of Africa, Swaziland is buying!
Cynicism improves with age

A Lutra Continua
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by A Lutra Continua » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:Having been involved in this business in the UK for all of my military career I find this outrageous. In my latter years I was involved with costings and tasking (not procurement). What on earth do you guys need such a fleet for? I will send in our new proposed Grippens to shoot them down if our boys don't crash their machines before they make the border.

Massive egos need big aircraft to in order to accommodate them. No one saw this shit coming back in the day, no sirree Bob!

As for Mswati, old man Sobhuza must be spinning in his grave. If he were alive he'd gut the little shitewad himself.